Stiefel Acne Aid Soap Bar for Acne & oily Skin
Total Sold: 654
- Stiefel Acne Aid Soap Bar
- Contains glycerin
- Can be used both by man and woman
- For acne and oily skin
- Cleanses gently.
- Recommended by Dermatologist
Stiefel Acne Aid Soap Bar in Bangladesh (BD)
Acne-Aid Bar is a balanced blend of gentle degreasing agents and effective cleansers that help cleanse the skin gently and thoroughly. Due to its highly effective cleansing power, Acne-Aid Bar is very useful in acne and oily skin conditions. Acne-Aid Bar contains no perfume, coloring or abrasives; it may be used safely with any other medication. It is recommended by dermatologists worldwide.
- Kills acne germs and stops rising acne.
- Suppresses bacteria from skin pores.
- Removes acne and acne scars.
- Makes skin soft and smooth.
- Removes acne scars and hole spots.
- Works as a strong anti-inflammatory.
- Removes oily feeling from the face and makes you more beautiful and attractive.
Acne Aid Bar Soap Ingredients
Sodiumpalmate, sodium palm kernelate, aqua, sulfated olive oil, mineral oil, palm acid, sodium chloride, sorbitan oleate, glycerin, palm kernel acid, trisodium hedta, tetrasodium edta, etidronic acid, trisodium nta, sodium hydroxide.
How to Use Acne Aid Soap
Wash as you would with ordinary soap. Use warm water and massage the creamy lather into the skin. Rinse thoroughly. Pat dry. Use 2 to 3 times daily or as directed by a physician.
Note: Manufacturer may change some provided ingredients from time to time