Argan Oil Wax Strips Hair Remover
- Handy packaging
- • Has a very mild fragrance
- Double-sided strips, so you get 20 strips
- Sufficient number of strips
- Works as normal hot wax
- Less messy than traditional wax
- Very easy to use
Effective on short Hair From 2mm
All Skin Types
Quick, Clean& Easy
A Convenient and easy way to ensure effective, long-lasting hair removal, perfect for use on legs, body, and underarms leaving your skin hair free for up to 4 weeks.
Read the directions for use carefully before using the product and follow the use instructions.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep away from children.
· Don’t use it on old people, diabetic people or people with circulatory problems.
· Don’t apply on irritated, wounded or swollen skin, skin with spots, ulcers, varicose veins, moles or sunburnt skin.
Not on skin that has previously reacted when using other waxes.
· Don’t ingest. If you ingest it accidentally, consult your usual doctor and show him the product packaging.
· Don t use for 24 hours after sunbathing or immediately after a shower or bath.
· Avoid contact with the eyes.
· Appropriate for pregnant women, though it may cause bruises.
· Before using this product, consult a dermatologist if you are undergoing treatment that may affect the skin or if you
think that you may have an undiagnosed dermatological problem.
· Before the first use, carry out a test on a small part of the area to be waxed. If in the 24 hours following the application no adverse reaction is observed, continue using the product.
· if you have no experience in wax depilation, it is recommendable to begin by waxing the legs. Begin to wax areas that are more sensitive to wax such as underarms or bikini when you have acquired enough experience.
· Do not use this product in sensitive areas such as the face, chest or genital or perianal area.
· It is common after the waxing to suffer slight discomfort and for a slight redness to appear at the root of the hair
These effects are normal and usually disappear in 24 hours; if not, it is recommended that you consult t a doctor
Apply cold compresses to relieve the discomfort,
· Don’t use deodorants or any other alcohol-based product in the waxed areas in the 24 hours following the waxing
· Do not expose waxed skin to direct sunlight for 24 hours after the waxing.
There are no asks yet.