The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution 30ml1 Customer Watching This Product.
Total Sold: 16
- Acid peeling solution designed to exfoliate the skin
- For a brighter and more even appearance
- Improves skin texture and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use
The Ordinary AHA 30%+ BHA2% Peeling Solution
The peeling solution is the combination of AHA and BHA which offers exfoliation and helps to fight against blemishes. The unique combination of this two acids helps to boost skin radiance.
Item Type: Liquid Solution
Feature: Exfoliation, Skin radiance booster
Ingredient: Glycolic Acid, Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Daucus Carota Sativa Extract, Propanediol, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Salicylic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Lactic Acid, Tartaric Acid, Citric Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan gum, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol.
NET WT: 30ml
Manufactured By : Canada
How to use:
After cleansing your face, let it dry. Don’t use on wet skin
Take a small amount and apply on the face and neck evenly using finger tips.
Leave it for not more than 10 minutes and wash it with lukewarm water.
For best result, use it at night twice a week.
How it works:
AHA exfoliates the skin’s topmost surface for a brighter and even appearance. BHA also exfoliates skin with a view to help clearing pores. This combination of AHA+BHA solution offers deeper exfoliation to help fighting visible blemishes and for improved skin radiance. This solution also improves the appearance of skin and reduces the look of fine lines with continued use.
- Exfoliates deeply to give a skin radiance boost
- Reduces the appearances of fine-line, blemishes, acne,
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- It has vitamin B5 which works as skin-healer and black carrot as a anti-oxidant
- Alcohol and oil free
- As this product has a high concentration of acids, don’t use it if you are not experienced with acids
- Should not be applied on sensitive or damaged skin
- It may cause irritation due to exposure to sun, so use sun-screen when using the product.
- If any irritation or discomfort happens, please discontinue